Wednesday, August 26, 2015



                                                      My Reflection on ICT

The change in time, demand and quality of the work has been the day to day schedule. These demands can be only achieved through ICT ideas. My ideas on ICT has been improved through FIT Module in DE program and Chiphen Rigphel training for which I’m very thankful for providing such program. In addition to the above programs, this year the course on ICT has been a great help:

  •            in finding Education website that promotes my teaching
  •      creating blogs
  •           wikis
  •            saving personal documents in the goggle drive,
  •       five different tools (Informative, Communicative, Constructive, Co-      Constructive and Situational) 
  •       further I will be learning how to create quizzes and video tutorials.

1 comment:

  1. I firmly believe in the phrase, "LEARNING NEVER STOPS." This applies without doubt in ICT. It indeed has lots of areas which has never been explored by us. I too feel that this ICT module is very rich and has lots to offer us.
    Hope to learn more.

    ReplyDelete